So I am going to post again for the blog The Broke and the Bookish. This week is top ten books to read in a day.
1. The Shack by William P. Young – Great book for book discussions.
2. The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho – I have read it at least 10 times.
3. Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher – I could not put this book down.
4. Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill – What can I say? Vampires and Chicago what could be better?
5. As long as I am listing vampire books, Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber – As soon as I read the book, my niece picked it up and started reading it.
6. The Seventh Victim by Alan Jacobson – I read it quickly and then started the next book in the series.
7. How about a classic – Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury?
8. Back to the vampires with Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris. After all the next season of True Blood is going to start soon.
9. The Fourth Bear by Jasper Fforde. What can I say – his books make me smile.
and last but not least…
10. Pretty much any Harlequin. In fact, you can probably read several of them in one day. How can you resist? You can be “Promoted to Wife” (by Paula Roe), “Tempt a Sheik” (by Olivia Gates) or even be involved in a “Million-Dollar Amnesia Scandal” (by Rachel Bailey) all in one day!
What do you think? What would be your choices to read in a day?